QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software that gives you a comprehensive platform to manage all the operations of accounting. Millions of people prefer this accounting software over others due to its best features and ease of user. Despite all the hits, there are some misses also which are associated with this software. These misses appear in the form of unexpected issues or bugs. One such error is script error when accessing QuickBooks. In case you are also troubled with the same error, then luckily you are at the right place. In this post, we are going to discuss the best feasible solutions for script error when accessing QuickBooks.
What is a script error when accessing QuickBooks?
Script error when accessing QuickBooks may appear when you are working on QuickBooks software. When this issue happens, you may face an error message that reads:
A script on this page is causing your web browser to run slowly.
When does script error when accessing QuickBooks occurs?
Script error when accessing QuickBooks may occur when:
- Account has not been created before the process of import
- Account details have been used previously
- Importing a bill has an account different from asset or account due
What are the causes of script error when accessing QuickBooks?
Some of the common causes of script error when accessing QuickBooks are as follows:
- One of the primary reason for the issue is Damaged or corrupted script plugin or software
- Another possible cause for the error can be malware or infection in your software
- The damaged data file can also trigger the error
- Damaged or missing active X component can also lead to the annoying error
How to solve script error when accessing QuickBooks?
Solution 1: Disable Add-ons on Microsoft Internet Explorer
Solution 2: Disable script debugging in your browser
Solution 3: Re-install the plugin software
Solution 4: Repair your QuickBooks data file
In case none of the given solutions works, do call us on QuickBooks Support Phone Number and get quick solutions to terminate QuickBooks problems in the shortest possible time.