QuickBooks Payroll is one of the best accounting software that tackles and manages all the payroll related activities of your business. However, while working on this software, you may face several errors like error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll. If you’re one such user who has encountered this error, then you’ve come at the right place. In this blog, we will provide you with the best-automated solutions to troubleshoot Error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll.
What is error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll?
Error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll comes under the category of payroll update error. This error generally happens when you are downloading the latest version of QuickBooks Payroll. Due to the presence of this error, your downloading process gets restricted.
What are the causes of error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll?
Here are some of the common causes that can instigate this issue on your screen:
- You are not logged in as an administrator
- Spy sweeper antivirus is restricting your updating process
How to resolve Error 15106 in QuickBooks Payroll?
Try any one of the given solutions to solve QuickBooks payroll Error 15106:
Method 1: Uninstall spy sweeper
- Press CTRL+ALT+ESC to open task manager
- From the left bottom tab of the window, click on more details
- Now search and find spysweeper.exe in the processes tab
- Click on the same and select uninstall
- Follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall spy sweeper
Method 2: Log in as an administrator
- Open control panel
- Select user accounts
- Choose user
- Now look for administrator
- If the administrator is displayed on your screen, then you have to log in as an administrator
In case the error persists, then contact us on QuickBooks 2021 Support Phone Number and get the best troubleshooting steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 15106. Our experts are extremely talented and offer working solutions to get you relief from annoying issues or errors.